HOW IT WORKS
pHisohex is a skin cleanser and pimple fighter. It fights the bacteria that cause pimples on the skin and helps remove dirt and oil from blocked pores, all without upsetting the skin's normal pH balance
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply enough pHisohex into palm to cover a 20c coin. Gently massage over skin concentrating on problem areas, avoiding the eyes. Rinse and repeat. Pat dry. Use 3 times daily. For full instructions, refer to the label.
Triclosan 1% w/v
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST, SEE YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL.
® Registered trademark of Aspen Pharmacare Australia Pty Ltd
Handy Skincare Tips
Here’s a few simple ways to minimise breakouts:
No squeezing please! Tempting as it is, it can make pimples worse and also increase the risk of permanent scars.
Eat a healthy diet. It is best to avoid foods that you know will trigger your acne. Some recent work has suggested that dairy products and high GI foods can make acne worse.
Choose your make-up wisely. Try to stick to water-based, oil-free products to avoid clogging up your pores with oils and powders. Make sure you remove all your make-up before going to bed as well.
Handy Phisohex Tips
- If you have sensitive skin, we suggest you try pHisohex Face Wash on a small area of the face first before using on the whole face
- If irritation develops, best to stop using it
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes. If you get some in your eyes, rinse immediately with water
- Make sure you keep the cap closed while you’re not using it
- Store your pHisohex below 30°C
- And finally remember, pHisohex is designed for external use only
CLEANS SKIN KILLS BACTERIA
- Better Health Channel, Acne, State of Victoria, viewed 05 Mar 2014 http://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/bhcv2/bhcarticles.nsf/pages/Acne
- Therapeutic Guidelines 2013 [online], Acne, viewed 05 Mar 2014 http://online.tg.org.au/complete/desktop/index.htm
- Martindale 35th edition: The Complete Drug Reference. [online] London: Pharmaceutical Press, viewed 05 Mar 2014, http://www.medicinescomplete.com
- Dhillon KS and Varshney KR. Sch. J. App. Med. Sci. 2013;1(6)724-727