Zantac® 12 Hour Action
What are the signs of acid indigestion and heartburn?
- Acid rising into the oesophagus
- Wind and belching
- Feeling bloated
- Overproduction of saliva
- Acid taste in mouth
- Acid breath
- A burning sensation in the chest rising towards the throat
What things can you do to help?
- Eat small regular meals
- Avoid foods you know cause problems
- Avoid fatty and hard to digest foods
- Cut down on coffee and alcohol
- Wear loose fitting clothes
- Avoid eating large meals at night
- Avoid rich or spicy foods
- Don't smoke
- Lose excess weight
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your Healthcare Professional.
Zantac is a registered trademark